So we were all pretty excited about going to East Grand Lake next week and having a nice quiet vacation.But then Rick had an even BETTER idea!!
The NEW plan is spend a few days at East Grand, come home on Tuesday, hang out at home on Wednesday, and then bright and early Thursday morning... head down to Old Orchard Beach and Funtown/Splashtown... and Cabela's (of course)!!! Now we are UBER excited about our vacation. The kids and I have never been there before... not sure about Rick. I decided to go cheap and we are going to tent out at a campground for 2 nights. I found a GREAT place right by the beach and I think it's going to be hard to pry the kids away from there!!
Can't WAIT!!!
7 comments:
It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.
It really could.
I really like splashtown/funtown! And that's a great idea to camp out instead of getting a hotel.
Sounds like a great time.
It challenged my ides! I know that! I agree, Kristie and Jerry!
Yes- I have been there before- in high school!
That is exactly what we are going to do for our vacation...I guess you guys don't want to go down in August with us then :) I am excited to go to splash town too! Never been there before...The price seems reasonable and I am looking forward to it. I like camping, but I am sure our vacation will be the only week of rain all summer LOL..
Post a Comment