What a great day!!! Rick and I got a TON done around the house, and then we went out to Hermon for a family softball game and BBQ. I learned that I can't hit... but I didn't give up (ok... I did give up my first time at bat... but I went back for more when I was up again! ...Fortunately I don't embarrass easily...lol!!) and I hit one and made it all the way home :)
Off to the fireworks! I am excited to try photographing them and doing that whole 'slow shutter speed thing!'
4 comments:
Awesome pictures! I had a very fun, very busy day! Looking forward to the party tomorrow!
What great pictures! Looks like you had fun. We are doing the "nothing" forth of July thing...well take out food and some movies...Relaxin' a little. It sure looked hot playin' ball!
I would love to know what was being discussed when that picture of Nicole giving Rick's dad (right?) the WTF look was taken. Priceless.
I think he said something about boobs or something. LOL!
I had a great time and I think I totally had mad skills blocking the plate.
Chris is getting major payback for spitting watermelon seeds on me!
Post a Comment