I am with power ball! Some day, I will make a blog to compete you! Compete you? And what the hell is lolz? Laughing Out Loud on a Zebra? How come the stupid add people don't go to other blogs in your links?
Ingrid... you were damn lucky to get out of Newburgh alive. So it was good that ya made it and didn't end up in the paper or some second rate "Jason Voorhees: the Newburgh chronicles" slasher film.
Soundtrack: dueling banjos with an overlay of that "Cheee cheee cheee haaa haaa haaa" noise.
I just looked at the pix again... I love the look on Nicole's face in the shot where she is holding the watermelon while I am demonstrating the "Use more tongue" action.
12 comments:
I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.
The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.
The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.
I agree with dip shit Lotto winner...you do have a strong personality...and it reflects here ROFLMFAO....
I had SOOOOOOOO much fun last night. Thank you for inviting us to the party of 2008...We have something to live up to now at Christmas!
It was THE party to be at in 2008.
Is there really anything else to it other than that?
I am with power ball! Some day, I will make a blog to compete you! Compete you? And what the hell is lolz? Laughing Out Loud on a Zebra? How come the stupid add people don't go to other blogs in your links?
I had a great time! Shockingly I am not hung over at all.
You have strong personality and you are complete me. lolz.
Thank you for having me over! I had a great time and only wish I hadn't spent so much time in Newburgh so I could have gotten there earlier.
LOL- I wasn't either! Thanks for coming!
Ingrid... you were damn lucky to get out of Newburgh alive. So it was good that ya made it and didn't end up in the paper or some second rate "Jason Voorhees: the Newburgh chronicles" slasher film.
Soundtrack: dueling banjos with an overlay of that "Cheee cheee cheee haaa haaa haaa" noise.
Roflmao Jerry! Newburg can be a bit rural LOL.....
I just looked at the pix again... I love the look on Nicole's face in the shot where she is holding the watermelon while I am demonstrating the "Use more tongue" action.
Post a Comment