I haven't dug out the camera just for the sake of it much lately, but the weather was SO nice tonight, I couldn't resist! Nothin' amazin' ...just foolin' around. NEXT WEEK will be a PHOTO BONANZA!!!!!!!!
I think I am with Colleen on this one, you might as well brought road kill home as far as I am concerned! YUCK! Great pics! Can't wait for camp, loves me some camp pics!! I get to take some this year. Hey maybe we will actually be able to take some of each other with our kids!
That will be something, I can't remember the last time someone took a pic of me with my kid!! I think you took it!
Wow Colleen I love that one of Sean with the flower stuck up his nose, lol...No seriously it's an excellant photo!! Great job and glad you dug the camera out. Sounds like y'all are going to have a fantastic vacation. Do we get to see feet photos? lol...
Well... I had posted something smartass here last night but it appears not to have actually posted to the site.... I have no idea what comment exactly it was that I laid down when I was tired but it did involve the game cam and the pelt.... But I really don't think I can be creative a second time with that subject matter.
I'd have to kill like four of them to make a full length coat for Sean! I read you there, Brother! I have a feeling the coyote will make several trips to the game camera! Roadkill or not!
8 comments:
I think Daddy is pretty great! Not like I brought him home road kill! Atleast I learned that lesson! Nice pictures, Cutie!
I think I am with Colleen on this one, you might as well brought road kill home as far as I am concerned! YUCK!
Great pics! Can't wait for camp, loves me some camp pics!! I get to take some this year. Hey maybe we will actually be able to take some of each other with our kids!
That will be something, I can't remember the last time someone took a pic of me with my kid!! I think you took it!
Wow Colleen I love that one of Sean with the flower stuck up his nose, lol...No seriously it's an excellant photo!! Great job and glad you dug the camera out. Sounds like y'all are going to have a fantastic vacation. Do we get to see feet photos? lol...
Tanned hides are NOT roadkill! There is a quality difference there!
Quality or no, I don't think I'll be draping one of those over my shoulders any time soon ;)
Well... I had posted something smartass here last night but it appears not to have actually posted to the site.... I have no idea what comment exactly it was that I laid down when I was tired but it did involve the game cam and the pelt.... But I really don't think I can be creative a second time with that subject matter.
I'll take a full length coat please... LOLOL
I'd have to kill like four of them to make a full length coat for Sean! I read you there, Brother! I have a feeling the coyote will make several trips to the game camera! Roadkill or not!
Post a Comment