LOVES IT!!! I just love the backbiting, catfighting, sneakiness and snarkyness! It is TRULY bad TV... It is truly TRASH TV...and that's what makes it great!!
Jessi has a friend over tonight that stayed last night too. I am wondering if she has moved in and they are just not telling me?? ;) They are going to the lake tomorrow with B...and Sean too of course!
We only had 1 little t-storm today...a major improvment from yesterday's wacky weather!
I think I am going to a crop on Sunday. After 3 e-mails of enticement and peer pressure-'you KNOW you wanna...', I think the owner finally suceeded in getting me to go ;) I have been in a rut anyway not feeling like scrapping and maybe a crop is just what I need. Not sure yet if 'it's on'...gotta wait til Rick gets home from fixing his brothers girlfriends brakes (which is very nice of him to do considering that 'brother' still hasn't hooked up one of our bathrooms and has no immediate plans to do so...lucky for him Rick is the car fixer in the family...grrrrrrr...Rick is just too nice. I guess thats why we balance so well rofl) so I can ask him if he is working a 6 day week next week cuz if he is, then I won't go and waste the one day we have together. WOW HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN!!! Added bonus and incentive to go...my stuff is still all packed from taking it to the lake with me.
OK....SHOW'S ON!!! GOTTA GO!
ETA: Well Rick is working 6 days...but is INSISTING I go anyway and have fun. So I'm goin!! YAY!!! Uh-oh...It just occured to me we might have the puppy then...so Rick will be dealing with that all day... oh well ...too late to cancel now ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment