Thursday, July 13, 2006
Buwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The CM lady I blogged about on June 30th just called me to let me know that next week she is going to start having workshops every Wednesday IN HER HOME, and would I like to come? My brain said, "ARE YOU FREAKING JOKING RIGHT NOW!! YOU COULDN'T PAY ME TO SET FOOT IN YOUR HOUSE AGAIN....NEVERMIND PLAN ON SPENDING 2 HOURS A WEEK THERE!!??" But...my mouth said, "Thank you for thinking of me, but I really don't scrap Creative Memories style, so I wouldn't be interested in that." Sometimes I think it might be neat to have Tourette's or some other disorder....just for a week or so ;)... that just allows me to say exactly what I want to say without worrying about that nasty conscience thing ;) ....like Karen Walker from Will and Grace....she cracks me right up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment