Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's 7:43...now what?

Since I quit soda and caffeine I have more energy and am sleeping like a bazillion times better than I was. I wake up early and rearin' to go! It's great...BUT...It's 7:44 now and I have cleaned the house...done the dishes...fed the pets...had breakfast...checked my e-mail and messages....picked up and hosed down my porch (kids live out there and it gets just as messy as their rooms if I dont stay on top of it!) ...and did a load of laundry....so now what!? lol

Guess I have no excuse NOT to scrap today! I really should catch up my LO a week album, as I am like 10 weeks behind :0 Fortunately...thanks to this blog...it's easy to go back and see what we were up to those weeks ;)

Sean is in the kitchen making himself toast and getting a glass of milk to go with it....as he has been doing for the past month or so. Another of increasing examples of my not having any babies anymore :( I make that sad face....but the other day I ran into some Hampden friends that I lost touch with when we moved to Bangor at the grocery store on Sunday. They were shopping as a couple...alone...with no kids. My initial thought was...'where are the kids?'...then I remembered that their kids are now 16, 13 and 6...they can be home alone for awhile and Mom and Dad can go grocery shopping...or to dinner...or WHEREVER!!! I am definately down wit dat action!!