So I guess I can go back to bed...I was just falling asleep when I suddenly heard THIS (be sure to turn up your computer to get the full effect). Holy crap ...and I mean that literally as the sound just about made me crap my pants...lol. It really sounds like something getting killed....and the fact that it even freaked out Grizzly Adams (AKA) Rick freaked ME out even more. He is supposed to KNOW what all the freakish sounds of the woods come from!!! So....downstairs I went...and back to sleep goes Grizzly. So I google "screaming noise at night" and find a blog where someone describes my exact sound...and then one of their commenters has a LINK to said sound!!! EUREKA THAT'S IT!!! It's just a fox...it's not the blair witch...it's not the last dying scream of a fair maiden....it's not my mother having one of her tourette's singing outbursts (sorry Mom...ROFL)...its JUST A FOX...
and I am off to bed :)
3 comments:
blog spam!?? Whats up with THAT!!??
Col, that would have freaked me out too!! I have never "heard" a fox, so wouldn't have had a clue as to what it was!! Good Googling!!!!!!
YIKES, I would have been peeing my pants!!!! Woods freak me out and if I heard that I might be planning a move back in to the city!!!!! That is just FREAKY!!
Post a Comment