Tuesday, July 25, 2006

HOLY (S)CRAP!!!!

I ordered some BG ribbon and rub-ons from 4everscrappin.com cuz they were on clearance. I have ordered from them several times and always do pre-orders with them. This time when I ordered they had some shipping issues and my order took a loooooong time... and a few phone calls. She apologized up and down and said she'd add a little something extra for my trouble. I expected a sheet of stickers or a die cut. When my package came today and I opened it up....my jaw fell on the floor. She went ALL OUT...holy crap... I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! She even put in the new BG magnetic snaps I have been wanting!! The stuff on the left is what I ordered....ALL the stuff on the right is my free loot 'for my troubles!!!' WOW! I'd say she MORE than made up for them, ya think!? I will totally keep ordering there...if this is how she makes up for a mistake...they must not have many or she would be broke...lol!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mindy said...

whoa baby!! I'd welcome a mistake anytime!!

Nicole said...

Wanna share????
Hee hee!!
What a great loot!!