Sunday, July 16, 2006

Scrap stuff...wrong blog...but I like this one better!!!

I scrapped til I crapped. Today's crop was a blast!! We made these SUPER CUTE Christmas albums out of chipboard and the Basic Grey Blitzen Papers....

Just making these took the whole day (ok...so it wasnt really the making of these as much as the chatting, laughing and goofing around that made the album take all day....lol), so I didn't work on any pages or anything. We learned/used different techiniques on most of the pages, plus made all kinds of little chipboardy doo-dads, shaker boxes, drop down pages, and stuff to embellish it. I can't wait to add my pictures...and think of what else I am going to do on the cover. Nicole decided to come along once she got out of going to a b'day party that she thought she may have to go to....so that made it even MORE FUN :) I think I finally learned my lesson and gave myself an attitude adjustment today. I always go into crops thinking I know all the 'cutting edge' stuff because I am on the boards and online galleries. Yet...I ALWAYS learn something new (today LOTS of things!)...and I ALWAYS have a blast!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: