Thursday, May 17, 2007

Been Scrappin'

It had been awhile... so I thought I should mosey on into my scraproom and get some stuff done!!

I did a couple for the Scrapbook.com contest for the Clean and Simple category and the Funny category. You can enter up to 7 LOs, I am not sure how many I will enter. I have one for idea in my head that I need to put on paper and that will make 3... that may be it... maybe ;) I love entering contests because the guidelines always inspire me!! I don't dare post the LO pics here because of the contest rules, but you can click the links if you wanna see 'em :)

I also did this one... just for fun :)

...and this one was an excuse to play with Photoshsop... Before I created this LO I edited the photo in photoshop using the "cartoon action" from Action Central to make the photo look like a comic book photo. I then had it printed out as usual.


To create the LO I used Black Bazzill and Basic Grey for the background paper. I printed the title right on the background in black with a Spiderman free font. I then used a white Sakura Souffle pen to make the title stand out. I then dripped drops of watered down black paint on the LO and blew on them with a straw to get the effect I wanted. Then I had to be done scrapping for the day because all the blowing made me dizzy and then I got a headache...LOL!!

I LOVE my new method of scrapping/picture storing!! Now I only scrap my FAVORITE pics, but the rest are right in the album too for everyone to look at! No more pictures in boxes waiting...and waiting... for me to do something with them.

Grampa just picked up Sean... so I am off to hit the showers! Today is weigh-in day at Weight Watchers! I have stuck to it for a WHOLE WEEK ...if you have been reading this blog for any amount of time you realize what a big deal that is...lol!! According to my scale here, I have lost 8 pounds this week!! LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love that two pager of yours. Awesome! Good luck in the contest!

Mindy said...

your pages always rock! Good luck at WW

Rick Jordan said...

Love your LO's! Good luck in the contest! Congrats on losing eight pounds! I am very proud of you!

Colleen said...

Well... the WW scale said 5... but I am going with 8...lol!! I like our scale better!

Nicole said...

I LOVE the layout of SEAN! I think one of my projects this weekend is to start putting my pics in albums like you have done. I love that idea.