Thursday, May 31, 2007
Dogs don't like it much more than snakes ;)
Every dog I have ever had has hated the camera. Some of them were even terrified of it. I wonder why?? It's not like they have ever been beat with one or anything (well... I assume not... hardly any of the dogs I have owned in my life were with me since puppyhood) And Geesh... In this house you think they'd get used to it!! Of course, in THESE particular photos.... it may not be the camera as much as it is the fact that he has ripped the eyes out of yet another stuffed animal...which he knows very well is a "no-no" -but just can't help himself ;) (note how he holds it down by the tail so there is NO chance that peacock is goin' anywhere!) The toy basket down here is like a sick, twisted basket of toys missing eyes and limbs.
Anyhoo... Kind of a boring week. Scrapbooked a bit yesterday and today. Hadn't done that in awhile, so that was fun. My layouts are over there on the left <--- in my flickr badge. Looking forward to Jerry's birthday party this weekend. I am just looking forward to getting out of the house and spending time with adults! The kids have been particularly annoying this week... not sure if it's me or them ;) Sean has been oppositional and defiant a lot more than usual. He usually has like 1-2 time- outs a week. This week he has had 1-2 time outs by breakfast!! I think he is bored. It has been too buggy for him to play outside. Jessi has also been a handful the past couple weeks. Those hormones are definitely starting to kick in because she is like a raw nerve walking around the house just waiting to get upset at something ...or someone... usually ME. Good times. Good times. If this is a preview of the teen years.... YIKES.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Not to mention I have had a lousy week and have been tired and grumpy every night except Monday! Don't worry- summer vacation is coming! LOL
hugs!!
One of my dogs wants to eat the camera and the other wants to run away from it!
ROFL, I think I said the same exact sentence about Jerry's party in my blog! YUCKY SNAKE!
Post a Comment