Thursday, May 24, 2007
Finally Ready to...
-spend less time on the computer chatting at scrapbook.com.
-NOT know exactly why Rosie O'donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck are fueding and exactly how Rosie feels about it.
-have a much less familiar relationship with my couch.
-not wake up in the morning knowing that I have NOTHING TO DO today.
-have to get up and get dressed and GO!
-have daily adult interactions with more than 2 people (no offense Rick and Nicole ;) ).
This SAHM gig has been wonderful. I love that I have been able to be home with my kids during their important first years. And I never thought it would happen, but I am READY to get OUT THERE and DO SOMETHING!! Tomorrow is Sean's kindergarten screening. Next Friday I have a meeting about my internship at the Eastern Maine Agency on Aging and I CAN'T WAIT!!
Disclaimer: This does blog should not be interpreted to mean I that won't spend the day crying on the day I put my baby on that yellow school bus on August 29th. Nor does it mean that I won't be complaining in future blogs when I am having a hard time adjusting to my new "busy life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love your disclaimer. I hope that everything really falls into place and that the transition is as easy on your family as possible!! I'll miss you on sb.c though!!! :(
Well I will still BE THERE!! Just a little less!!
Wow! You feeling ok? I don't think I count as an adult conversation every day, either! most days, I babble and am as incoherent as an infant! And so you know, I might not adjust to it that well, either! I like my supper ready and you doing things during the day!
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it ;) Any job I take will have me home by 3 for the kiddos... and that also gives me plenty of time to cook supper for YOU :)
ROFL!
It will be a big change but you did the right thing and gave your kids the best, YOU!
Post a Comment