I have been thinking about the whole gossip thing ever since I read Stacy's blog and I have to disagree. I think that the reason people think gossip is "evil" is because the bible says so. I think the bible is a collaboration of fictional stories written by many different men. Who are they to tell me that I can't talk to my best friend about the wacky-ass things her ex and his girlfriend do, or to tell my husband that he can't come home and tell me who was snorting pills in the bathroom at work!? Gossip is and has been a fact of life since the beginning of time! I READ Clan of the Cave Bear so I KNOW!! (ROFL)
So forget the 'no gossiping' rule! No ancient camel ridin,' sandal wearin dude is going to be the boss of ME!
3 comments:
ROFL! I don't think I could go even half of a day without gossiping! I think that is just what people do! Everyone I know gossips!!
Neither one of you could go 2-3 hours without gossiping and I know it! I don't mind though- that is where I get all my good juice! Oh, and at work of course!
Okay... I thought I had a comment for this
...but when I read "No ancient camel ridin,' sandal wearin dude is going to be the boss of ME!" I frickin' LOST it.
But have you heard about brad and agelina... Let me tell you!!!! ;0P
Post a Comment