Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy......

National Scrapbooking Day!

National MAKEOUT day!

AND

CINCO DE MAYO!!!

I plan to fully celebrate all three.... just not at the same time LOL!! For tonight's Cinco de Mayo Poker Game I am making Supreme Nachos and possibly Quesadillas! I also got Tostitos and Salsa and Corona and Limes for Rick...and anyone else who wants some :) I hate beer. I don't have to cook until later though, and my scrap table is all clean, so I plan to scrapbook today ....at least a little! I just got a bunch of pics in the mail and I am all fired up for scrapbook.coms HUGE CONTEST! I never win any contests... ever! But it's still fun to try!! As for National Makeout Day... well I'll spare you the deets on that one ;) ;)

Have a great day everyone!!

Adios!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Wow, I don't remember that sombrero when we took that picture! poker night was fun but people need to learn how to play Texas holdem if you want to play like that! I didn't even get ONE kiss on National make out Day!

Colleen said...

I didn't say I was going to make-out with YOU! ;) ;)

Rick Jordan said...

Oh! OK.