How is it even possible that it's not even noon yet?? This morning after Rick went Turkey hunting, we had breakfast and coffee (sans kiddos ...since they spent the night at B and Grampa's last night). Then we headed out to pick up the kids and take Jessi to her friend's house in Bangor for a Birthday party. After that we went to the cemetery to 'visit' Rick's grandfather. On the way home Rick veered off to his secret spot near where his grandparents used to live where there is a HUGE patch of Lily's of the Valley.... my FAVORITE flower. He picked me a whole bunch of them :) We passed by an antique shop and I ran in to see if they had any cute vases for my flowers. That store is AMAZING!! I got the CUTEST little jar that was formerly known as a honey jar for $2. I love it!! I will DEFINITELY be back to that place when Rick and Sean aren't in car waiting for me and I have time to explore!! After THAT... Rick veered off AGAIN to his parents house where he cut me a bunch of Lilacs... my OTHER favorite flower!! LOVING him today...and every day :)



5 comments:
Love you, too! They are my favorite flowers, too and I LOVE the smell of them in the house. Plus, I know how to make you happy!
How sweet! Those flowers are beautiful. I love antiquing. I cannot wait to do it soon. Your hubby is so darn sweet!:)
Thank you!
what beautiful flowers, and that vase is awesome!!!!! Good job Rick, you earned some great husband points!!
Beautiful.....I have a field of lily of the valley growing beside my house, you can come pick them anytime you want to. Those pictures have inspired me to find something to put them in. They just smell soooo good! I also have forget me nots everywhere. I love antique shopping. That place on the main road is really cool.
Post a Comment