Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Redneck in training



LOL!



Sean and I just got back from a little fishing trip. We walked down the road to a brook. As we walked down the road it occurs to me that maybe Rick does all the 'yucky stuff' for Sean. So I ask him if he puts his own worms on the hook.... "No... it's too hard. Daddy does that for me." Then I ask him if he takes fish off the hook.... "No... Daddy does that for me too." LOVELY. No turning back now... that would be mean. So I sucked it up and put worms on hooks and took fish off hooks... squealing "EEEEEWWW" in girly disgust the whole time....lol! After I had enough of the blackflies, I bribed Sean with a popsicle to be all done and head home. When we got back Sean said, "I had fun and you can take me fishing again someday... but I like it better when Daddy takes me."

Can't really blame him ;)



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mindy said...

LOVE the butt crack!!!! Too cute LOL!! You were such a good mommy!!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Is that brook down by your house? And was that a trout?

Colleen said...

Yes (about 1/4 mile maybe?)... and no ;) There are trout in there, but we didn't catch any today.

Kristie said...

aww* I just can't get enough of the stuff Sean does/says.

Rick Jordan said...

LOVE the butt crack picture! Guess he really does take after his Dad- LOL! It isn't as easy as just taking him fishing is it? Yes there are trout- we caught three in there on Sunday when DADDY took him fishing! Sean ate one of them as soon as we got home and loved it!

Nicole said...

Too FREAKING CUTE!

Artistically Twisted said...

I was cracking up at the Redneck in training shot.
too funny.