Today was my Taste of Home party. It went pretty well. I wasn't expecting much because usually only about 1/2 the people come that say they are coming... especially on a nice day like today! I also expected even less once I saw the catalog. Some really nice and neat stuff... but pretty expensive. Wrong crowd for that. We don't need nunna dat dere expensive shit! But we had good food and fun chatting and I do get to get something 1/2 off, plus I have a $30 credit... no clue what I am going to get.
Sean was disappointed that he had to stay 'home with a buncha ladies' while Daddy went over to Uncle Scott's house to watch football... but there are a multitude of reasons that he was better off staying home that I won't go into here. Who knew there was anything I wouldn't blog about? I know, right!!?
This week is Jessi's birthday. It always ends up being a week long celebration since people stop
by with gifts whenever are 'just going by.' Guitar Hero comes out this weekend and we are getting that for the whole family so I told Jessi her b'day present would something really small... like a pack of gum. She asked if it could at least get a 3 pack and I agreed to that and she is delighted ;) Little does she know that this ------>
is arriving in the mail tomorrow ;) She's going to pee her pants!!! :)
I am just glad that I am going to finally be able to reach her when she is at friends houses... football games... and sports practices!! I put it off for so long because I thought it would add too much $$ to our plan and I felt a bit silly when I realized how much better the new plans are with way more minutes than we had (not that we ever reach with because of free incoming and free unicel-to-unicel). It was only $9 to add Jessi and $4 for handset insurance for her phone... cuz she's 12 ;) ...and now we have triple the minutes we had !
Sean was disappointed that he had to stay 'home with a buncha ladies' while Daddy went over to Uncle Scott's house to watch football... but there are a multitude of reasons that he was better off staying home that I won't go into here. Who knew there was anything I wouldn't blog about? I know, right!!?
This week is Jessi's birthday. It always ends up being a week long celebration since people stop
by with gifts whenever are 'just going by.' Guitar Hero comes out this weekend and we are getting that for the whole family so I told Jessi her b'day present would something really small... like a pack of gum. She asked if it could at least get a 3 pack and I agreed to that and she is delighted ;) Little does she know that this ------>is arriving in the mail tomorrow ;) She's going to pee her pants!!! :)
I am just glad that I am going to finally be able to reach her when she is at friends houses... football games... and sports practices!! I put it off for so long because I thought it would add too much $$ to our plan and I felt a bit silly when I realized how much better the new plans are with way more minutes than we had (not that we ever reach with because of free incoming and free unicel-to-unicel). It was only $9 to add Jessi and $4 for handset insurance for her phone... cuz she's 12 ;) ...and now we have triple the minutes we had !

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jessi, she is going to love her gift!! Can't wait to see the photos!!
I love the photos of your helper, he is such a HAM!!
Sorry I did not make it over. I was planning on it then I started to feel yucky...I laid down to take a nap and poof 3 hours went by. I woke up only to be greeted with Zack running to the bathroom and throwing-up and well lets just say it was a two for one sale.... :) Jessie is going to be beside herself. What day is her birthday? I still have to see if they have what I want to get her still at hot topic....
Post a Comment