Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sometimes there is no reason...

You just plain wake up bitchy. You're not mad at anyone... or sad about anything in particular. Just bitchy.

Today was my day. In an attempt to de-bitch myself, I took Sean for a walk and photo shoot in the woods.


How could anyone not laugh at this character. He is such a weirdo!!

Seriously.... look at that face! I just wanna SQUISH IT!! :)




It actually was a very nice day if I was in a better mood. Julie's b'day party was very nice. I got outdoors to play ;) I got to browse as long as I wanted in Schact's Gift Shop. Nicole and I even ended the evening with a fun trip to the Slots to play Poppit Slots! I have only been to the Slots one other time. I still don't really get the appeal. We had fun though. I think Nicole and I could have fun in a ___________ (<----insert really boring place there because I can't think of anything).

Tomorrow I will post about Jessi's very first middle school dance!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my party. I am excited to see the pictures. I have been bragging to my family about how talented you are and that you were going to take some pictures. :) I was trying to come up with a funny boring place to add to your sentence, but I am too hung over to be creative :)

Rick Jordan said...

I had fun, too! I didn't even notice that you were bitchy yesterday! I am kidding!

Wendy said...

You ma'am said it exactly about being Bitchy...it just happens!! Great blog Colleen!! I loved the photos and Sean is such a HAM!! I don't really realize it is fall until I see your photos!! Thanks for sharing them and I don't miss those rain dreary days but I do miss the smell of fall...Your almost making me want to book a plane ticket to see my Mom and the fall colors....NOT!! LOL...Hot and Humid here as always!!