Class today. I love class day! I just have class from 1130-1230 (supposed to be 1250, but I think the teacher thinks it's 1230 and we sure aren't going to tell her otherwise!! lol). The rest of the day I am free to do errands and/or clean while catching up on DVR recordings that are severly backing up on me since losing my job as a SAHM! I also usually use one of the days to go out and take some pictures. Not today because Ken has all his lenses back, including my favorite 135mm!! All is ok though, because I totally STOLE one on Ebay for $30!!! Bet that seller is piiiiiiiissed!!! Hee Hee :) Today I think I will scrapbook and make a lasagna. I have gotten a couple pages done. Nice to see my mojo back... I was a little worried there for awhile that I was done scrapbooking for good!! Would have made having a room dedicated to it and hundreds (ok maybe thousands...maybe) of dollars in supplies seem quite silly ;) My 'style' has changed quite a bit though. I am no longer willing to spend hours on one page... and I could probably get rid of all my embellishments like buttons and ribbon and stuff and not even notice. Every now and then I have to do a page and make a conscious effort to use that stuff just so to use it up.
Alrighty... I've rambled on enough and Sean's bus should be along shortly so it's time to get him out the door.
Happy Monday!!!
P.S. If you want to see WAY better pics than the ones I took the other day with that crappy-ass lens... go see Nicole's pics!!
P.P.S. LOOK how freaking clean those windows are!! LOL!!!

1 comment:
LOL...to the windows, they are sparkling!! Do you all have a wrap around porch all around the house? I should send you our house plans so you and Rick can give us pointers of what to do or not do on them...
I have news for you madam the gold finches will stick around your feeders all winter if you keep thistle seed in them...some migrate some don't...
I loved the scrapbook pages and I'm glad you've got your mojo back...I'm working on mine too. I like you have mucho money in my scrap materials but haven't been doing any layouts, SAD!! But I'm trying now, LOL...ever since I did a list of layouts I needed to do to catch up, Ekkkk (30 at last count)...I'm glad your enjoy school and lol to the professor forgetting the time, Oops!! Sounds like my kind of class, LOL...
Post a Comment