Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Picture Day







Today is picture day at Sean's school.

I usually don't order any because there is no shortage of portraits around here and school pics usually stink anyway. Mostly because my kids inherited the 'weird smile picture day face' thing from their Uncle Chris ;) BUT.... since this is Sean's first year of school, Jessi convinced me to get some this year. SO... this morning Sean and I spent a little time practicing NOT making the 'Uncle Chris Face.'

With my luck I probably only made things worse ;)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Awesome picture, Honey! I love them! You are just a busy body, aren't you?

Kristie said...

What a beautiful boy he is!! I love that last one!

Mindy said...

Col, that top one is amazing!! And that sly grin on the middle one... watch out girls!!

Wendy said...

LOL now hopefully he'll not do the goofy picture face for the school photographer...but being around your friends can lead to some pretty squirrelly faces too!! Great job on the morning photo shoot Colleen...Sean has such beautiful eyes and you always do a great job capturing them!!

Nicole said...

Great pics, but I thought they got the wierd face thing from Rick??

Anonymous said...

"Uncle Chris face"? =(