Thursday, October 11, 2007

My TV :)

Nicole posted a 'challenge' over on her blog to list all our favorite TV shows. Current favs and old stand-bys. Here are mine. I'd LOVE to see you list too and I have to agree with Nicole... "NO saying "Oh.... we don't watch much TV" or "We don't even OWN a TV" OR "... we only watch educational programming" Gag. Gag. Puke. Puke. Whaddaya want a freaking medal or a chest to pin it on?? ;) ;)

OK.... My current favs... (I even got all serious about this and went to tvguide.com to check each nights listings because Rick is slacking off in the shower and Survivor is paused waiting for him... LOL... Slacking off...better than.... nevermind.)

  • #1 of COURSE is Xena!! Still watch it every morning while I drink my iced coffee and check blogs n' e-mails
  • #2 of course is General Hospital... been watching since I was ...well... I don't know... really young!!
Monday....
  • How I met your mother
  • New Adventures of Old Christine (though... I haven't seen that one on this season... cancelled maybe? bummer. )
  • Big Bang Theory
Tuesday...
Nothin. Tuesday sucks. It's usually a 'go to bed early and read' night.

Wednesday
  • Pushing Daisies
Thursday is THE night for TV (although I'm exhausted tonight so it will be THE night for DVR tonight I think)
  • Survivor
  • CSI
  • ER
Friday

Nothin' again. I usually catch up on DVR stuff.

Saturday

Nothin'

Sunday

Nothin'

I DVR House every week because it never seems to be on the same time twice... or maybe I am just dumb and can't wrap my head around it for some reason. or MAYBE it's some strange subconscious aversion to the show that I am not ready to deal with yet ;) But I do love that show!!

I DVR a lot of stuff so our thing is always full of stuff to watch. Though my space is limited since Jessi records all 254 Full House episode that are on every day. Stuff I DVR ....

Ghost Hunters
Everybody Loves Raymond
People's Court (yeah yeah... I love it, sue me LOL)
2 and a half men MIGHT make it into the DVR since it made syndication this year and I think I have seen all the 'Raymonds'

....there ya go :) Off to watch Survivor!!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

That is pretty much your list!

Nicole said...

I forgot about the Big Bang Theory. I love that show and I love that all the old Rosanne people are making appearances!!

Wendy said...

Thank goodness for DVR's, LOL...I love ours too now if I only was able to get a TV away from the hubby and son so I could watch what I taped, LOL....