So....no great landscap photo, BUT I DID get a photo of a GHOST!!! I didn't see it when I was taking the photo, and there was nothing on my lens as the pics before and after of the same shot don't have this curious anomaly. Yikes, right!!?? You have to click it and make it big to get the whole effect.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Tuesday.... was yesterday
So....no great landscap photo, BUT I DID get a photo of a GHOST!!! I didn't see it when I was taking the photo, and there was nothing on my lens as the pics before and after of the same shot don't have this curious anomaly. Yikes, right!!?? You have to click it and make it big to get the whole effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Nice ghost- a bunch of dead trees! Keep watching ghost hunters and you will "see" all kinds of them!
hahaha!!! I don't see it?
ROFL at Ricks comment regarding "Ghost Hunters"...I noticed the haze in the photo but thought you were taking photos again through the car window...Then when I popped it up larger it did look like trees without leaves to me...If you watch as much "Ghost Hunter" as my hubby you need to tone it down a bit, LOL....your seeing things!!
I loved your photos! What was Sean pointing at while standing near the river? I sure don't miss the cold but the fall colors are beautiful!! Thank you Colleen for taking photos, showing me what I am missing and sharing all the beautiful photos!! I loved them...So is that why you go to the cemetary to take photos? Hoping to catch a ghost on camera?
P.S. Next you will be telling us BigFoot is in that photo...see him in the shadow of that one tree...(grin)...LOL....Did you know you were being watched?
I'm not sure if it's Ghost Hunters or all the ghost talk the other night! but that is TOTALLY A GHOST!!!
Sean is pointing at the water telling Cooper to jump in after the rock he had just thrown. Cooper is saying to Sean..... "AS IF!! Do I LOOK like a Golden Retriever to YOU!?"
Oh, my goodness! Listen to your husband...those are dead trees, not ghosts!
Yeah, listen to your Mom!!
Ghost Ghost Ghost :-P
Colleen.... When they are all Haunted and creeped out... I will be like....
"You sure called that one..."
;0)
Post a Comment