AND... I got MYSELF one of THESE
(since I have been asking for one on EVERY holiday for the past 3 years)...for $10. I just tried it out and was a little bummed out that it doesn't vibrate and just bubbles, but it does keep the water nice and hot and those bubbles do feel mighty nice :) Afterwards I put on some lotion and my feet feel greeeeeeaaaaat and all tingly! LOVES IT!! (Though if I find I really do use it a lot, I may need to upgrade to one with vibrating massage and those neat little attachments ;-D)
Back to work tomorrow!
6 comments:
LOL Colleen sounds like you had a fun shopping day!!...I had bought a foot bath-massager thingy when I was pregnant and loved it...I think I only used it 6 times...still got it too...but to lazy to get it out, Ekk...The massaging ones are nice!! Have fun with the footsies...
I used to have one of these things. Not sure what happened with it. I am sure it had something to do with water all over the carpet LOL. I do remember it was nice. I also had one of those things you put in the tub and it is like a whirlpool. Wish I still had that. I sold it when I put my house up for sale. It was awesome. I guess I need to go to Mardens!!!
Marden's has become one of my new favorite places to shop! I used to under estimate the stuff they had... thinking it was junk. IT AIN'T!! =o) Well, not all of it anyway.
Really not a big fan of Marden's! I end up having to go find a pick up truck every time I go there and missing a lot of cash! LOL
:-D But you totally {heart} me, so you don't mind!
True!
Post a Comment