My flash arrived today! Of COURSE I had to whip it right of the box and give it a try. I left everything on auto for now, just to play a little... since I have no clue what I am doing ;)
This is a regular 'pop up flash' type photo. Not-so good, huh?
THIS is with my new flash pointed at the ceiling to 'bounce' the light. (OK... still not a masterpiece as far as photos go, but you get the idea ;) )
More bouncing :) Gettin' the hang out it!! I think I love this thing!!!! I feel silly now for being so scared of it!

4 comments:
looks like it's really going to work for you!! Have fun, and keep those pictures coming!
Very nice pictures, Honey- love the new flash!
It looks awesome, Colleen!
Excellant!! Yea to your Mom!! I am learning to adjust my flash settings so I don't get flash washout, I hate that. I also forgot to adjust the white balance on my camera when we started playing in the snow, grrr...We learn from our mistakes...I just need to remember to adjust my settings for different environments!! I love looking at your photos Colleen and thank you for sharing them.
Post a Comment