Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sorry Rick....


I just saw a commercial that your ultimate fantasy has just signed on with Jenny Craig. I thought you should hear it from me first ;)

Don't worry too much though. Nicole says she read an article about it and the queen just wants to get healthier and lose 20 pounds or so. And I am pretty sure this is an old photo and that she is bigger now, so she'll probably just look like this again... and that's ok, right? I'd trade bodies with her!


2 comments:

Julie said...

Awe...I always thought she was a beautiful woman for being a plus size. I actually admire her for being sexy even though she is not a size 2. But you do have to try and stay healthy.

Rick Jordan said...

She isn't even in my top five anymore! She is a very attractive woman though and that is a good picture of her! Shakira is #1 now!