Monday, August 11, 2008

Because maybe all the good stuff is blocked at your office too so you never got a chance to watch it....

Or maybe because you live under the rock with Rick who certainly hasn't seen this, but it's pretty funny, so share I must.

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die



Oh yeah... and just in case the rock you are under is REALLLLLLY big and deep (yes Rick and Jerry... I said "deep"). That vid is in response to this one....

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I HEART Paris! And she doesn't even have big boobs! She is just DIRTY!

Artistically Twisted said...

She is a dirty dirty heiress!
I mean... other than having herpes and ten kinds of cooter-bugs I am sure that she is absolutely
the
most
incredible
infected
Hotel heiress lay that could be pulled down on night vision

"That's Hot"

Artistically Twisted said...

They were thinking of renaming paris' mouth and calling it "the Royal Hilton Ballroom"

I'm not sure if the title stuck but I heard she was trying it on for size.

Julie said...

Oh Jerry you are so awful! But that was funny! I guess I live under a rock....Thanks for sharing that stuff was awesome!

Rick Jordan said...

I like dirty like pigpen likes dirty! OK- maybe a different kind of dirty! He is pretty funny, Jewels!