Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just forget you ever saw that blog a week or so ago about that whole "save not spend" thing ;-) ;-)


Today Madden 2009 AND the New Jonas Brothers CD came out, so being the dutiful mom and wife that I am... I ran out to Best Buy on my lunch break and snagged them both.

I already know all the lyrics to the new JB CD... I think Jessi likes it. A lot. A REALLY lot. And surprisingly... so do all the critics... even Rolling Stone!

It doesn't REALLY count as frivolity though... Jessi paid for her own CD, and Rick definitely paid for his game with buckets of overtime AND on-call pay.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I LOVE Madden! Thank you for going to get it on your lunch! You pretty much RULE!

Ingrid said...

You have some great excuses for breaking your cut-back on spending oath!


Have you seen the Madden commercials with the guys talking to each other and pretending they've never played it so that their opponent thinks they will be easy to beat? What is it with that game? Does it cause a chemical imbalance in men? I've come to dread this time of year.

Rick Jordan said...

Dread Madden? It is like my third favorite holiday next to deer season opening and Christmas! No- I am not a redneck! Don't judge me! LOL

Nicole said...

You said something about cutting back?? I don't remember that:)