Sunday, August 03, 2008

Game night



It's not for the faint-hearted.
Or the shy.
Or the quiet type folks.

It's DEFINITELY not for those who were frivilous enough to live through the holocaust.
Or for Glizty people like Mahatma Gandhi.



Disclaimer: All above references are a direct result of the game 'Apples to Apples' that we got for Christmas and FINALLY opened last night. This game is FREAKIN' HILARIOUS, and even more hilarious because when we first started we were all like, "Oh this is dumb. How is this going to even be funny? I see no hilarity ensuing as a result of playing this game. I don't geeeet it!!!!!"

12 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

THAT was AWESOME!

I Laughed all the way through it.... Glazed donut references and all....

All I have to say is Wow the Voice pick-up on that little camera is VERY GOOD!

Julie said...

That video was off the hook...It was like Blair Witch meets.......Ahhhhh....Well anyway you get the picture..."I want to slay!" That is some priceless stuff.

Ingrid said...

The best quote from that video is "What the heck?! He killed him!"

Sean, aka Arthur, aka The Slayer, LOL!

Artistically Twisted said...

Ooooh I was so distracted with commenting on the awesomeness of the videography that I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the game.... Some serious hilarity ensued I will say that!

Artistically Twisted said...

Ingrid... there were so many priceless lines in that little clip.... I don't think I can personally pick a "best" but that one was good

Rick Jordan said...

I had an a great time as always! That video cracked me up! The girls made me go upstairs and watch it on the big screen as they put it! LOL

Colleen said...

LOL... the "big screen"!!?? It's a 19" TV, guess Jessi is easy to please!

They don't use "what the heck!?" in NEARLY enough slasher flix.

Colleen said...

In fact... I'd have to say that phrase is about as underrated as lemons.

Nicole said...

Too funny!!
I can't wait to play that game with everyone!!

Artistically Twisted said...

Nicole.... I have to say I think you will be right at home in this game!

and Colleen I whole heartedly agree... "what the heck!?" isn't in NEARLY enough slasher flix.

Julie said...

I love that they are so creative and not afraid to act! Plus it's great entertainment for us!

Anonymous said...

Funny! What creative kids you have! That's how M. Night Shamylan(or how ever you spell his name) got his start.

Oh, and I love Apples to Apples!