Monday, August 11, 2008

Very nice weekend!

I skipped out on the Tupperware party and instead Jerry and Julie came over. I was a little grumpy (sorry... blame mother nature), but I think we still had fun!

Saturday I was pretty lazy most of the day, and then in the evening Rick drove Nicole and I out to Tom's for his PARTAAAAAY! Rick was going to come along too, but we had no sitter and the kids are still a little too young to be home alone at night. That would freak them... and us... right out! Plus Rick is on call and he was afraid he would get paged all evening long. So... my sweet, sweet husband carted Nicole and me to the party in Glenburn, and them came and picked us up later on that night! He should have been rewarded... but again... blame mother nature for the lack of reward ;)

Sunday we stayed super busy and got groceries, cleaned up the yard, reorganized the pantry, and took the kids to the playground. It was a gorgeous day and I am LOVING that you can feel in the air that fall is on the way. I LOVE ME SOME AUTUMN!!!!!

I need to take some freakin pictures! These photoless blogs are BORRRRRRRRRRRRING!

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Thank you, Honey! It was no problem! You can pay when the time is right!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you are already talking about Fall!! :)