Things have been very busy around here with me getting ready to go down to NH for Nana's funeral and for Mom's short visit afterward. I have also been helping Nicole pack and get ready to move. Getting rid of crap and packing at Nicole's got me really wanting to clean and purge my own stuff! I started yesterday with my bedroom and it's now so clean and organized that I want to spend all my time in here!
So here I am on my big comfy bed watching Big Love and surfin' the net!
Rick seems to have caught the bug as well, he is getting our basement all cleaned out. I LONG for the day that 1/2 our bedroom is not a workout room!! It would be nice to have a craft area someday again too!
9 comments:
The bedroom looks fantastic! The basement is coming- slowly! I have got quite a bit done in four hours though! This has been a very busy week! Hope things go somewhat back to normal next week! Even Sunday is going to be busy with moving Nicole and 600 dump runs! plus I want to get the lawn finished!
You ROCK!! Thank you so much for all the help.
600 dump runs??
Cleaning out the basement!
Nicole: That is what happens to Rick after he drinks coffee brandy spritzers all night. A bit of the runs with more time on the toilet than a new hobo at a halfway house.
After 600 "dump runs" your taint is pretty much touchin' the cold water.... I've heard. >.<
eewww
Yes, Mindy! Ewwwwww! Fortunately, I have never drank coffee brandy! Almost sounds like he is talking from experience! Watering down his taint and all! LOL
Certainly sounds like the talk of someone who has "BTDT" to me!! :-D
And yes Mindy... EW!!!
Mindy I will say I am sorry that you had to witness Rick's coffee brandy Back pedaling.... B'cuz that man puts the stuff away two fisted.
Did moving melt your brain? LOL! In the twenty years you have known me, I couldn't have drank coffee brandy any more than 2-300 times! LOL! Two fisting the stuff killed me!
Post a Comment