Friday, August 08, 2008

While waiting for me hair color to develop.....

I guess I'll blog since the internet is a little boring this morning.

I have to color my hair because

a. it needed it anyway
b. Splashtown and the week in the sun REALLLLLLLY lightened my hair... up til the roots that were already needing touching up and I was lookin' a bit silly. NOT complaining at all about the copious amounts of chlorine in the water at Splashtown. The more the BETTER!!!

This is kinda of a busy week!! Work has been CRAZY... it's almost like 1/2 the state never knew about us and someone just told them or something!! Monday and Tuesday I didn't even have time to get back to all the people that left me voicemails. It was a little quieter yesterday though, so I am all caught up now. I HATE feeling behind!!!!

I've been busy after work too! Last night I went out to a local bar for dinner and drinks with some friends from the book club I am in. Tonight I have to go to a tupperware party that I have been PROMISED is more about hanging out and eating and Margarita's and less about buying tupperware. ....but I'll believe it when I see it! Tomorrow night we are going to a party at my co-worker, Tom's house.... should be fun!!

No pics for this blog... and it's time to rinse!!!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Are you going to be having any Tupperware parties soon? That dont really involve Tupperware at all but do invole Wii and outdoor fires and game cameras? Because I think people need one of those. Just sayin'. ;)

Rick Jordan said...

LOL Ingrid! I think that can be arranged! Let me see what we can do!