Thursday, August 28, 2008

A little Ramble......

OK… so I really don’t have much to blog about, but I had to blog SOMETHING to knock the Nicky blog down a bit.

Tomorrow morning we are off to North Conway. It’s usually just Nicole and I, but since we couldn’t go last weekend, and since I had taken tomorrow off to take Jessi shopping, we decided to all go to North Conway together. And lucky for us, our motel had a room available!! Jessi is very excited to come along!

Since we are going to be away, Rick decided that he would take off too and spend the long weekend at the camp on East Grand. Sean can’t wait to go up and do some fishing with “the guys.”

This weekend is JUST what everyone needs after a rough couple weeks. The kids are still having a bit of a tough time missing Nicky. Sean carries around Nicky’s collar everywhere, and his webkinz Collie and Jessi still cries a lot, though her Myspace says “Jessi is feeling a little better about the whole Nicky thing.” (Dontcha just love how we can see our kids real moods and feelings on their myspace pages? ;)). I ordered her a silver charm bracelet with a little Collie charm. I’m sure we will all be missing Nicky for awhile, but school and fall activities will be starting up next week so that will be a good distraction!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I loves me some distraction!!

Artistically Twisted said...

Did some one say Distraction?

I was distracted by my new silver charm bracelet as well. ;0)

Rick Jordan said...

I have had people tell me that I am a distraction! LOL