We are currently having a couple of the 5 or so days a year I wish I had AC. Even our swim yesterday (...as an aside...it was not Black Stream as Rick informed me later...it was/is known as "the rec" and is actually Soudabstacook (sp?????) stream...my bad...lol...sue me!) wasn't as refreshing as it could have been. Today Sean and I beat the heat after dropping Jessi off at a sleepover by wandering the aisles of Toys r' us and then playing with the hose outside. When Rick came home he and Sean played with water balloons while Nicole and I went to Dysarts Truck Stop for ice cream and hookers.
Tomorrow I will beat the heat in Air Conditioned comfort, scrappin' the day away! I can't wait! I am super excited about the adorable mini album we are making!
Well it has finally cooledd off enough to get my patootie into my scraproom to clean up a bit and pack for the crop ....so off I go!
ETA....I almost forgot! We got the best thing today at Toys r us! I got Sean a set of Uno cards (In a 'Cars' theme)...thinking it would help him in learning him numbers and critical thinking skills...he already knows his colors. I took out all the reverses and wilds and stuff before we played. We played 3 times already today and he LOVES it!! Turns out now only does he get to have fun and learn at the same time...but I get to practice my patience skills...lol. Turns out knowing his colors is one thing, but combining that knowledge along with having to choose whether to use the number OR the color is a tough concept for a 4 year old to grasp ;) We had fun tho! He is all over the house today pointing out numbers 'like in his new card game.' I wish I thought of it ages ago!
2 comments:
Gotta love the hookers!
ice cream AND hookers, dosen't get much better than that....... rofl!
Post a Comment