My table has been a distaster area for more than a week. The kids and their friends have been scrapbooking a lot, and they are even more slobbier than me!! So last night while Rick did his evening computer stuff, I hung out in there with him and cleaned up a bit. I knew it wouldn't last because a clean scrap table is more tempting than crack to a drug addict!! Sure Enough this morning Sean and I messed it up good ;) I always have a hard time with 2 pagers, but I really wanted to scrap these pics, so I went out my comfort zone. I also forced myself to use some ribbon since I have enough to probably tie a bow around the earth .....yet I never use it! The layout didn't photograph very well... c'est la vie.
Now we are off to Bangor to get the stuff we need for B's birthday project and more pages for Sean's scrapbook since he churns them out like a little scrapbooking machine!
1 comment:
Very nice LO's Honey! You have been busy!
Post a Comment