Saturday, June 16, 2007

My new new favorite room and Sean's Self Portraits

I got the screen house all set up yesterday. I set it up in such an inconspicuous way that Rick didn't even see it when he got home even though it was right in front of him! The kids have been in there with their chairs and cushions much of the day... just the way I like it..lol!! They are usually driven in by the blackflies and the vicious horse/mooseflies.

I let Sean use my camera with me at arms length and the strap around his neck. These are his self portraits.
Be afraid.
Be VERY afraid.
Tomorrow is Father's Day and I hear they are all going fishing. Not sure what I will be doing... but it won't be fishing ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the pics he took!! Judah does the same thing.... must be boys....

Rick Jordan said...

I like the new room! Looks like Sean is a 'lil crazy! LOL

Wendy said...

I came here to thank you for the comment regarding my sons swimming lessons and the encouragment on what I decided to do...it means a lot...But then I got to reading through your blogs and looking at your photos and was cracking up!! You woman are Hilarous and I loved the time I spent here...Thank you so much for sharing a part of your life!! I really think you should go fishing because I'd love to hear the blog you'd write when you got home...he he he...Thanks so much ~ Wendy