Monday, June 25, 2007

Some more pics :)

My Blue Dwarf Gourami. I wish I could get him 'hooked up' ...but the pet stores only sell the males because they are blue and pretty and the females are duller and greyer.


One of my Tiger Loaches (I have 2...the other one is right around there I'm sure; they are always together) Zebra Danio on the left and Giant Danio on the right. I have had the rock in the foreground forEVER! I found it at Girl Scout camp when I was like 8 years old.


Orange 'Mickey Mouse' Platies (I have 3), Giant Danios (I have 6), Blue Gourami , and the loach again.

My Bolivian Ram. He and the Giant Danios just joined us on Friday. A local pet store is going out of business and having 50% off!! The Ram WILL have a girlfriend soon, as those are more available ;) Sean's sunken ship is also in this pic. It doesn't really fit in with my natural theme, but he would be heartbroken if I took it out.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Very NICE!

Rick Jordan said...

Wow- you even know the names of all of them! I'm impressed!

Colleen said...

Of COURSE I know the names of all of them ...geesh... Whaddayathink I go to the pet store and say, "Me want pretty fishy. Me like. Me need!"

Rebecca said...

So fun!

Mindy said...

well, that's probably what I'd say.... ;) Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so beautiful!