Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged!


I was tagged by Rebecca. So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

Here goes! 7 facts, huh?? Hmmmmm......

1. I was born in Boston, grew up in East Hartford, CT.

2. We moved to Maine when I was 12 and I was quite 'behind' the kids up here. I was still playing with My Little Ponies... THEY were already french kissing!

3. I almost when to vocational school to be a trucker/truck mechanic. The only reason I didn't was because my friend Desiree was going to do it with me and when her father found out that she registered for it, he went in and unregistered her for it and put her in all college prep courses.

4. My first car was a red Geo Storm. I got TOTALLY ripped off by the car saleslady... she totally saw me comin.'

5. Car mentioned above got stolen and totaled by a neighborhood 'gang' when we lived in Bangor on Essex St. Because they were all underage and white trash, we never got restitution. They hung out across the street from us even afterwards and used to holler things at me like, "Uh-oh... I think there's a STORM coming through.... Oh no wait... that storm is LONG gone." I'm sure they all moved on to lead very criminally productive lives.

6. I had a brief 'Tony Bennett' phase in high school ...lol!

7. I am allergic to Nair, but I still try it now and then because I don't want to be. I regret it every time.

And because I had to do it... you have to do it too ;) I am tagging Julie, Rick, Nicole, Mindy Kristie, Jerry and that's it because I think all the scrapbookers have done it already!

Today is not looking good. Rick took my car because he is fixing my AC, which is great... BUT it leaves us all stranded. Which REALLY sucks because it looks like it's going to be REALLY HOT and the kids have already been fighting all morning and it's only 8:40am. Yesterday was boring and sucky too... but at least I had to clean the house. Today I don't even have THAT. And I haven't looked, but I will bet that since tomorrow I will have my car and we can go out and do something fun...it's probably supposed to rain all day or something.


3 comments:

Mindy said...

a Geo storm huh.... umm... yeah, she saw you coming!! ;)

Rick Jordan said...

And she sold her a standard and she didn't even know how to drive a standard! Thankfully we weren't married yet or I might have shot her!

Colleen said...

ROFL... I forgot about that part! Having to have my mom come drive home my new car because I didnt know how was....ummm.... something...lol!