Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Bloggy kind of day

This morning Rick decided his blog needed a little spicing up... guess who gets to do the spicing ;) Not only did he want his blog spiced up, but he wanted a photo shoot too. Of course I was glad to oblige. I will be obliging another photo shoot later today as Jessi and her friend Courtney are begging to do a shoot at the cemetery.

Then a little later while IMing with my Dad, he decides he'd like a blog too and I offered to help him get set up.
I got him started and I'm sure he'll be doing lots of tweaking to it once he gets it all figured out!!

Off to photo shoot #2!!

7 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Those pictures in your slide show are awesome! Thank you for helping me with my blog and making it look all Rick-like! I had an awesome day today even if it seemed like all I did was watch baseball and football!

Colleen said...

It didn't SEEM that way... it WAS that way!

Wendy said...

LOL sure looks like you did your good deed for the day!! Great blogs ma'am...Loved the photos of the cemetary too!! A fun day with the camera and computer I would say!!

Anonymous said...

I really want to get our pictures done there. These came out so nice. I was a little "tired" yesterday and Jerry ended up working until almost 3 so we didn't have time. But It is going to be hazy most of the week and cool so I think it would be a good time. I don't even mind the rain too much if that is what we have to do...but I would love to bring my guitar(s)

Nicole said...

Great pic!!

Artistically Twisted said...

The pictures in the slide show came out great. I saw you parked at the grave yard when I was getting home from work.

Both of the blogs looked great.
Rick's is awesome.

Anonymous said...

hmm... luv this thread!