For the past few weeks I have been ignoring all those DVRed episodes of 'Everybody Loves Raymond' and 'Two and a Half Men' and instead stocking the DVR up with movies on free preview weekends and watching those. Sometimes it takes me a couple/few days to watch one movie... but that's life, right?
So here's some movie reviews that nobody asked for ;)
Little Miss Sunshine- Umm. Wellllll. It was different. Very liberal with the F bomb so it took me a few days to watch that one since the kids couldn't be around. It was quirky and the end made me smile, so I give it a B+
Running with Scissors- The book was dark, disturbing and hilarious. The movie was none of those. C- ...maybe even a D.
The Devil Wears Prada- Yeah... it was pretty much what you would expect. Cute. B-
Wallace and Grommit: Search for the Wererabbitt (or something like that) -Dumb, but Sean liked it a lot.
Reign Over Me- I was warned this was a tearjerker... but DAYUM... this movie is freakin' HEARTWRENCHING! Would get an A+, but I am only giving it an A because of the cheesed up ending.
Premonition- It was good in that "huh??" kind of way. Seemed a little long. B
World Trade Center- Eh. I actually wrote most of this blog while watching it last night... didn't do it for me. C
Legends of the Fall- Yes, I have seen it a million times. Loves it. The story... the scenery.... Brad Pitt at his mostest bestest... even the freakin' background music!! Makes me long for one of those big fancy TV's. A+
On deck in the DVR....
Practical Magic (LOVES IT!)
Pursuit of Happyness (afraid it's going to be boring)
Four Brothers (Young Guns 2006 anyone?)
Hostel (Rick will probably be watching that one alone... not sure I can do it)
Checking Out (could be funny... probably will be dumb)
Rumor Has It (Eh.)
Final Destination 3 (another one Rick will watch alone)
1 comment:
I have never seen Legends of the Fall. Might have to check it out sometime. I do want to see Reign Over Me... now I gotta see it!!
Post a Comment