Monday, October 29, 2007

My dream job would be...

-working only when the kids are in school
-lots of paid vacation time (like 4 weeks worth maybe ;) )
-no weekends
-paid holidays (hmm..... how about 12 of em?)
-working at the place where I am doing my internship right now... LOVE IT THERE!!!


I start next Monday!!!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome! Couldn't be happier for you! Love Ya!

Colleen said...

LOL.... Thanks RICK!!!!


(Sorry... I used your computer last night when I was uploading Jessi's phone software :) )

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!!! It is SO great you got the job!!! Very happy for you!

Rick Jordan said...

That wasn't me! Admit it- you are crazy and talk to yourself and talk in third person! Lunatic!

Wendy said...

Colleen that is FANTASTIC!!! I'm so happy for you and wish you the best!!
Took me a second to figure out why you sent yourself a comment...LOL...You and Rick crack me up!! Thank you for all the laughs!!

Anonymous said...

very cool about your job! It's hard to find a place to work that caters to what people really need. That is totally AWESOME!