Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pushing Daisies

LOVING this show!! It reminds me of the movie 'Big Fish' in many ways. Loved that movie! I hope others feel the same way so that it sticks around awhile. It's pretty quirky though, and overall, middle America 'don't do quirky.'

As for other new shows this season... BLECH! Last night there was nothing on, so I left the channel on with the Caveman and Carpool show while I surfed the net. Not surprisingly the caveman show is COMPLETE AND UTTER CRAPOLA. The carpool one had it's funny moments, but it was pretty much crap too. It's all good though. I have a few favorite shows, House, Survivor, ER, How I met your mother, CSI... and now Pushing Daisies. I kinda like having several nights a week where there are no shows on I like. It encourages me to do something other than watch TV. (I said it encouraged me to.... not that I actually DID other things ;) )

Jessi got her mid-term progress reports today, (kind of redundant since all her grades for every assignment are online through Powerschool, but some people must not have computers, right?) all A's! YAY JESSI!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

YeeHaw Jessie!! That is fantastic!!

As to TV unless I want to watch some goofy cartoon...which lately has been Tom and Jerry, I don't get to watch it, LOL....and about the only thing I do watch is the Weather Channel, ekkkk....
I did see a preview of the caveman show and I could not believe they actually made a show about the cavemans, HOW STUUPID!! Glad I got your preview of it though because now I know it's NO Good!! LOL...As to pushing up Daisy's I hadn't even heard of it...Ooops!! So keep us updated and let me know if I miss anything good, LOl...

Rick Jordan said...

She is a smart girl! Must take after her Dad! LOL

Colleen said...

Oh you are asking for it MISTER!!!!!!!

Mindy said...

Great Job Jessie!! I really wanted to watch that last night, but went for coffee with Phil instead! Maybe I'll catch it next week.... LOVED Big Fish!!

Nicole said...

Great job Jessi.
Didn't catch the show, will have to catch it next week, loved Big Fish.