Friday, October 05, 2007

Sean is playing a little Wii since he's all ready for school and I am checking e-mails and stuff....


Me: Hey Sean, Why are you such a doofus?


Sean: ::mock dirty look:: I am NOT a doofus.

Me: Um... I'm PRETTY sure you are a doofus.

Sean: ::'ignoring' me playing Wii:: I'm pretty sure I am not.

Me: Well... last night a little creature that looked like Dobbie (a Harry Potter creature for those of you not 'in the know' ....though I can't imaging there are many out there that haven't seen HP) came into my room and whispered in my ear, :::high pitched monster-y voice::: "Sean is a doofus."

Sean throws his head back and laughs and then condescendingly looks at me and says...

"Oh Mommy... I just love it when you play these games with me"

3 comments:

Kristie said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I adore this picture of him....but....HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP...what happened :)

Wendy said...

Your a very Funny Mommy!! Want to adopt a daughter? I could use the laughs!! I do dishes and windows, he he he!!