Monday, October 22, 2007

She CRIED!!!



It was too funny!! I hid the phone in the cabinet under the fishtank and when Rick got home, he called the phone. We were all in the livingroom and suddenly the chorus from 'Fabulous' (High School Musical 2) started to play. She jumped up... ALL confused and hunted for the source of the sound. When she opened the cabinet she FLIPPED OUT!! (As seen above... even my camera couldn't handle the excitement...lol) Screaming and then starting CRYING... A LOT!! It was a RIOT!! She called about 100 people ... "GUESS what number I am calling from!!??? MY NEW PINK RAZOR!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

As excited as she is for this... I don't know WHAT she's gonna do when she sees what B and Grampa got her ;) ;)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- She did cry! That was pretty cool! I don't know what B and Grampa are getting her!

Anonymous said...

Totally cool guys! I would have flipped out too if I was her...

Mindy said...

Yeah, what are B and Grampa getting her????

Nicole said...

OMG, too funny. Now she can talk to her BFF's all the time!! that is like totally cool!!

I forgot what B and Grampa are getting her!! Guess I will have to wait and see!

Wendy said...

WOW!!! Great job Mom and Dad!! It is one of the nicest things in life to see your child so excited and happy that they cry!!!