Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So a ninja, a pirate, and a geisha walk into a bar...........



LOL!!!

We had a great time trick-or-treating!! I wasn't going to take pictures as I didn't want to deal with shooting in the dark after the long, stressful day of car shopping that I have had. But I decided 'why-the-hell-not?' the kids are having fun, I should too!!

Jessi was on her own for the first time this year, sorta. She thought she was on her own, but we make sure to trick-or-treat in the same neighborhood where she was. Imagine her suprise when we ran into her and her posse of 20 or more kids ;) ....BAREFOOT!! Yeah, she was dead-meat for that one when she got home.

Here's the rest of my pictures... it was actually kind of fun shooting at night!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Great pictures.
I know we had a blast.
Thanks for Grabbin' us on the way out!

It was a great night.

Nicole said...

Great pics! I will have to blog later with my pics, too tired lastnight after all the fun!!

Kristie said...

I miss getting all that candy for free!!! I love CANDY!!

Rick Jordan said...

Great pics! Had fun with Jerry, Zack, Sean and you! I love free candy, too!

Wendy said...

Colleen those are excellent photos...I love the pumpkin one!! You did an exceptional job!! Cooper was too funny!! BAT DOG! Did you use the tripod? Sean did great as a Ninja and Jessi looked GREAT in her costume...LOL to trick or treating where she was...I can just imagine the surprise look on her face!! Thanks for sharing!!