This is the face you make after sitting for an hour staring at a WHOLE LOTTA ass crack!!
Tonight I finally made it to a meeting of the camera club Stephanie has been trying to get me to go to for a least a year. Yeah... I'm kinda slow ;) It was a very neat meeting and I definitely learned some stuff. I am looking foward to the next meeting and learning even MORE stuff!!
It was also nice to get out without the kids and after a day of a WHOLE LOTTA data entry and getting bitched out by old ladies (ok... just the one old lady) who told me, "'it must be nice to have your job where all I would have to do is write stuff down and not know anything about anything. Nice agency you have there where all you do is tell people that you are there to give them information but none of ya know anything." LOL!! Alllllllllrighty then!! The other staff there were all worried that I was upset by the whole thing... I just laughed and said, "Please! She was nothing! You should meet my Nana!" ;) ;)
Oh yeah... I also got a phone call from Sean's school in the midst of my delightful data entry. My BABY got stung by a wasp on the playground :( They called to let me know they put ice one it, observed him for 15 minutes and he was back in class. What a yucky feeling it was to hear that kind of thing and not be there or be able to run right over there and kiss him and smoosh him!!
DAMN DAMN DAMN I forgot to do a load of laundry. Guess I'll be up late tonight. :-[

4 comments:
Sounds like you had a really good time! I miss Steph! We should have some big get together deal before the Christmas party and get everyone over here!
She sees you calling her "steph" and you won't be missing her as she's smacking you upside the head ;)
Rick, thanks for saying that you miss me... but I have to tell you that Colleen is right... The name is Stephanie I hate Steph. That being said I agree we should get together and hang out.
ROFL at the photo of your friend Stephanie...you are going to be in deep doo doo for that one...Sounds like a rough day at work glad you didn't take it to heart! Sounds like the old one was having a bad day!! Uh OH to Sean and the wasp, glad he did okay!! Thanks for the photo and the chuckle!!
Post a Comment