Sunday, October 14, 2007

These were in yesterdays blog when I posted it... I SWEAR!!!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy of yours is so darn cute. I put on that song he likes and he busted right in and started break dancing for us all. At one point I swear to god he thought about doing a back flip. Three of us started to jump forward to catch him just in case. He's a handful, but with those big blue eyes he can get away with just about anything!

Wendy said...

Oh Colleen these are GREAT photos!! Sean does have pinchable cheeks but as Julie says his eyes do me in...I sure do love that new camera!! Thanks for sharing!!

Artistically Twisted said...

Sean was a riot when he was over on Saturday night. That boy is quite photogenic. Ya got the perfect photo shoot material right there... he will strike a dramatic pose given half a reason. ;0D

Nicole said...

Great pics, but I am really wondering where the kid got the whole serenity thing?? that middle picture is much like the meditation pic from a couple of weeks ago!!!