Everytime I swing open the door and yell "HA!!!!" They all fly away (they come right back when I go back inside... these birds are truly the jackasses of the bird world)... and I snap away. The 2nd time I did it, it occured to me....
#1 -that it's a good thing I live in the country or neighbors surely would have called someone to come and have me fitted for a pretty white coat with lots of buckles ;)
#2 - I should probably put some pants on.
Number 2 was confirmed when Jessi came downstairs and looked at me with her eyebrows raised in that 'OMG MOM...WHAT CRAZY ASS THING ARE YOU DOING NOW!??' expression when she saw me standing by the front door in just a t-shirt with my camera hanging around my neck. Hee Hee :D She should just be glad she didn't have anyone spending the night tonight ;) ;)
Tonight Nicole and I are taking Jessi and some of her friends to FRIGHT NIGHT AT THE FORT!!!! SPOOOOOOOOOKY!!!!

5 comments:
They are the rats and mice of the bird world! If I had been home, you could have got some nice pictures of very STILL black birds! I hate them!
Rick is right Colleen...Down here they put poison out in the fields to kill starlings, grackles, and cowbirds...nasty birds that carry the West Nile virus and Lord only knows what else...You might have tried the bb gun instead of the camera...They'll clean your feeders out in a matter of minutes and chase off all the song birds too!! LOL to your photo taking attire...Poor Jessi having such a shock when she first wakes up!! Shame on you Mom!! Good luck with the bird in flight photos...it isn't easy but sometimes you get lucky!! Keep practicing and try using a tripod too!!
Of course I am right- I am a man! LOL
you crack me up!!
both of you......
Post a Comment