Sunday, December 02, 2007

3rd time's a charm :)

It all started with this blog post on Heather's Blog. REALLY NEAT pics of her tree AND she put the settings she used right there, so of course I couldn't NOT try it, RIGHT!!? So Rick was immediately sent to the van to get my tripod that has been in there since that day at the stream (no comments from the peanut gallery needed on THAT) and then got down to bizz-nass :)

But... since I am not classy like Heather, and my tree is not as beautiful and elegant ....it seemed fitting that I got a little wacky and silly with my photos!


It's lookin' like tomorrow's gonna be a snow day!!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Dang it I have to find room for our tree...these are sweet photos and I so want to try too!! LOL...anyone want a recliner until after Christmas so I can have a place for our x-mas tree, LOL....Great photos Colleen!!

Rick Jordan said...

Nice pics of the tree! YEAH- my recliner is sitting on the porch! LOL

Julie said...

cool I love the "neon" like pictures a lot and our tree is not all foofy. I used to do all the fancy ribbons and bows but it is about Zack not me anyway and he likes the "cheesy" christmassy stuff.