Sunday, December 23, 2007
Ho Ho Ho!!!
The Christmas Party had a little less in attendance than last year's (we waited til a little too close to the holiday I think, and for some reason Chris wasn't willing to buy a $600 plane ticket to join us), but we didn't have any less fun!! I FINALLY found the wine that Nicole has been telling me I HAVE TO TRY for YEARS... at Sam's Club of all places!! She was right... it is DELISH, and I HATE wine!!
Poor little Sean puked his guts out at B and Grampa's house, so I had him come home instead of spending the night there, and Jessi came home too. I know grandparent's HAVE to spoil the kids... but maybe they learned their lesson that a 4th Capri Sun may not be the best idea ;) ;) The last time he puked like that was the same scenario... Disneyworld... 3 big glasses of chocolate milk.... you can do the math ;) He is fine now though, thank goodness!! I was afraid he had the yucky stomach flu that is going around and that would NOT have made for a very merry xmas!!
Semi-busy day today. I met Ken for breakfast at Bagel Central for a little photography chattin.' Then I came home to pick up the house from last night and I didn't have to because Rick had already done it! LOVES HIM!! I thought I had to do some last minute shopping, but upon further inventory, we are all set! At 3ish we have the family xmas party. So I guess it's not really a SUPER busy day, it just feels that way because I am SLEEPY... as at 6am the kids don't really care that Mommy was up til 1am ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had fun, too! Not THAT busy today! I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve!
Post a Comment